Sofia, October 6th, 2004
Bianor is nominated for the European ICT Prize among 430 applicants from 29 countries, as the company has successfully undergone a thorough, highly competitive evaluation procedure by Euro-CASE experts. The European ICT Prize is the most distinguished prize for innovative products and services in the field of information and communication technologies.
About the Product
MoGa is a content management and distribution system developed to serve the NTT DoCoMo i-mode, FOMA, J-Sky and other 3G mobile devices and networks.
The system provides tools to import and create multilingual text, images and content from various sources, both manually and automatically. The product gives the application and content providers a tool that will create a new service and thus generate new markets.
The key features and advantages of MoGa CMS are:
- Delivers all types of content – text, images, audio, and video.
- Detects the exact type and model of the client 3G device and provides the content with the best quality supported by the specific device.
- The content providers can publish any type of content in the CMS without the need of additional changes in the system and re-development, only through re-arranging simple tags in the user pages.
- The product is multi-lingual.
- The product has open APIs and the entire system has an open system architecture.
- Available image editor for visualization, editing, and formatting of the images.
The system currently supports all types of 3G phones. New phones can be easily added by simple entering of their basic characteristics in the system.
The quality of the product have been already recognized also by IBM, as it is a certified “Powered by WebSphere” product by IBM and it was top-ranked in DoCoMo’s lists several times.
About the Prize
The European ICT Prize is the most distinguished Prize for innovative products and services in the field of Information Society Technologies with a promising market potential. It is organized by Euro-CASE, the European Council of Applied Sciences, Technologies and Engineering, with the sponsorship and support of the ICT Programme of the European Commission.